15. I'm thankful that I live in a town where everything I need is in walking distance, but I can still get there by bus.
14. I’m thankful for a warm bed.
13. I’m thankful that I was blessed to be able to have a good education.
12. I’m thankful that, actually, I lack for nothing.
11. I’m thankful for the knowledge that I’m trusted and cherished.
10. I’m thankful that I live in a town that appreciates and celebrates art and creativity.
9. I’m thankful for my family.
8. I’m thankful to be in relatively good health and spirits.
7. I’m thankful to have a great place to live and a fantastic roomie/landlord.
6. I’m thankful to have a new (paid) freelancing gig, bringing the number to two.
5. I’m thankful to have a steady and mostly secure job.
4. I’m thankful for mostly good (though chilly) weather this month -- I was getting tired of the weekly Wednesday night rains of September and October.
3. I’m thankful that I’ve made new friends here, both in town and at work.
2. I’m thankful for the love and reliability of true friends.
1. I’m thankful, first and foremost, that the Halloween snow didn’t last into November.