People like to make Christmas Trees out of the most random stuff imaginable then post it on the internet. This isn’t specifically a Meme, it’s just that I noticed a funny trend in people making blog posts about weird trees. There are a lot of up-side down ones, ones that look like snowmen, ones make of books, and ones on the sides of buildings but those are boring compared to the rest. That’s really about all I have to say, so: LETS LOOK AT SOME SILLY TREES!
Starting off with my personal favorites:
- HOSPITAL GLOVES!
- Egg Carton
- Made of Ties
- Shelf-Tree and other very different Shelf-Tree
- Rolled Paper (you can easily learn how to make it)
Because people like to make things out of recyclables, here are Trees made of cans/bottles:
- Mountain Dew Cans
- Fancier result with Mountain Dew Cans
- Mountain Dew Bottles
- Beer Cans (okay, this one sort of just looks like a pyramid)
- Huge Recycled Bottles Tree
- Colorful Recycled Bottles (wow pretty!)
People also like to make trees out of of other random stuff:
Some just like to pay homage to their Fandoms:
- Brightly lit Dalek
- A fatter Dalek (there are a bunch of good Dalek Christmas trees on the internet, but I’ll stop now)
- Portal Tree
- Godzilla (Its got a fandom too, right?)
And because I like to have videos in my posts apparently, here is a huge LED tree. If you want to learn about the tree watch it with the sound on. But I recommend it with the sound off so that you can enjoy just staring into the blinking lights created by its “random flash technoloy”. Ooooooo, sparkly!
Last but not least, the recently popular: “When your apartment is too small for a tree“.
Seriously, I’ve seen this thing a billion times on Facebook this December.